Saturday, April 27, 2013

Heroes of the Forest- 1Year Anniversary :)

Hey jammers! I was just looking through my pictures, when I found a script-version of a story I wrote a long time ago. I had originally planned on performing this play on Animal Jam, which is why all the characters are mentioned as wolves indirectly. However, it never worked out. D: I was reading through the story I wrote all that time ago and thought "Wow... this is really good!" I kept thinking about the story for several minutes after I finished reading it. XD

Not long after I finished reading the story, I clicked on the picture of the first page of the script to see how long it had been since I created the story. Here is what I discovered.


TOMORROW THIS STORY WILL HAVE OFFICIALLY EXISTED FOR A FULL YEAR!!! :O

To celebrate this, I decided to post the story for everyone viewing this post to read. Here it is! :D

Heroes of the Forest
By: wolfstar62867
Date Published: Saturday, April 28, 2012


(Click to Enlarge)

Original Cast :D:

Julie: wolfstar62867
Bailey: Pinkie80 (at the time sml26662)
Carmen: WolfFang57 (at the time SupperGirl28)
Alex: MoonWolfa (at the time JammerGirl27546... wow everyone changed his or her username since I created this play XD)
Grim Reaper: Keikai
Spirit of Nora: Ilovemypets8
Swiftleaf: wolf72112
Sorry about the grammatical errors in this script... I haven't edited it since last year, and I learned some new grammar skills since then. :l

I hope you enjoy this epic adventure, and have a jam-tastic day everyone! :D

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

10 comments:

  1. Cool! Did u know DragonWolf70 used to be afraid of grim reapers?? It's very funny 2 watch!!
    Signed,
    DW's only and little sister GH7

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks golden and to be fair if you were five years old and playing a sims game and then suddenly this grim reaper comes to the house to kill the people and when u try to stop it by taking away the doors it goes THROUGH the walls you would be scared TOO. >.<

      Delete
  2. Oh yea btw are you still doing the play? If so I would love to have a part if any are available :3 I haven't been in any plays with my friends for so long. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, umm.. I was wondering, how do you make pictures on AJ? Like, how do you take pictures of them? It would really help to know, thanks! ~SparkleWolf123~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. easy you take a screen shot by opening Microsoft paint and then going back to AJ browser (AJ in general) Then press ctrl, alt, and prt Scr keys on your keyboard. Then click paste on paint and then crop your image using select! :3 Easy!

      Delete
    2. It no work! DX ~SW~

      Delete
    3. really? wow it should :/ Works for me....

      Delete
  4. Hey, WS, I came up with a new idea for a movie. Ok so here's the main charries:

    Artemis Fowl II
    ******* Butler
    (Commander)Holly Short


    and there are a bunch of other characters. Like Foaly. XD. Ok so anyway, this is what they wear and who is who:

    Artemis Fowl II: ice blue eyes, white flames, white bottom main color and black top main color. Black Tuxedo and Soccer shoes. Snow Leopard animal. Played by DR.
    Butler: Ice blue eyes, brown main color, black long fur. No patterns. Black Tuxedo and soccer shoes. Arctic wolf animal. Played by no one.
    Holly Short: Dark brown eyes, lighter brown of the darker variety swirls, light brown top main color, one shade darker for bottom color. Wears dragonfly wings, an elf armor helmet, and a tail armor. Fox animal. Played by no one.

    ~Dragonrider

    ReplyDelete
  5. WS CC's Spirt armor got stolen :o Type:Scam
    Item:Member Gift
    When:Last Night
    Plz say if u know anything!

    ReplyDelete

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867