Friday, April 12, 2013

New Friend + Peace Sign Creations :D

Hey jammers! Last night I was just hanging out in Jamaa when I checked my buddy list and revealed quite a surprise. An old friend of mine, XxwhitefurXx (aka alex53142), had returned to Animal Jam after saying she was going to quit just a few weeks ago!!! I decided to teleport to her and possibly give the goodbye gift she sent me back to her.

Me: Alex!!! -runs up to XxwhitefurXx and hugs her- :D :D :D
Whitefur: Alex...?
Me: -hugs and doesn't let go <3-
Whitefur: My name is Mikaela...
Me: ?
Whitefur: Ohhhh... alex! She gave me this account. I'm the new owner.
Me: (thinks: Wha... D:)
Me: Oh. It's nice to meet you!
Whitefur: It's nice to meet you too. :)
Me: I'm wolfstar62867. :D

After we introduced ourselves in the Coral Canyons, we went into Whitefur's den, where she moved her den items around from where alex placed them before she quit. At one point, we walked near the ginormous flower in whitefur's den to discover that alex had set up a HUGE toy collection. It was almost overwhelming to see all those toys cramped in there. O_O

However, after a few minutes of examining this abundance of toys, I saw something in the toys besides just a big huge clump.

Together, all the toys in the toy collection formed a PEACE SIGN!!! :O :O :O

I tried to tell whitefur that the toys formed a peace sign and take a picture of this creative creation to post on this blog, but I was too late. Whitefur removed the toys and stuck a single birthday cake in their place. D:

Because of this, I decided to recreate this peace sign using a combination of toys and plush animals. Here is a picture I took of the recreated peace sign. :)


If you can't see the peace sign, I traced around the shape to make the peace sign stand out more.


I guess whitefur noticed the peace sign after I took the picture of my peace sign because she told me to come to her den. After I went to her den, I noticed that she had created the peace sign again by using the toys she had from when alex played as whitefur. Here is the picture with and without the peace sign traced on it.



That's all for now jammers, and have a jam-tastic day! :D

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

4 comments:

  1. Can u post something about how I'd come back? Because u never did and it kind of hurts my feelings that you did this to other people..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alex never came back; she gave the account to a friend of hers. I'm really sorry I never posted anything about you returning to Animal Jam. I had been meaning to for a while now, but I kept forgetting! :( I can post it later today if you want. I can't right now though because we have to leave here in a few minutes. :(

      Delete
  2. If you want to see a HUGE toy collection check out FireEmblemAwakenin den! :3

    ReplyDelete

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867