Sunday, April 14, 2013

SparkleWolf123 has Returned to Animal Jam!!!

Hey jammers! Have you heard? An old friend of mine, SparkleWolf123, has just recently returned to Animal Jam! She is truly an awesome friend and a great person to go to if you just want a laugh. Before she quit Animal Jam, we came up with all sorts of funny stories to act out. :P Here is the first story we acted out, aka the "funniest joke ever." -SparkleWolf123, December 2011 (sorry if I get any parts wrong; we haven't acted this out in forever. :P) I still remember me laughing uncontrollably when SW (SparkleWolf123) first told me this story! :P

In courtesy of The Hunger Games and the song "Peeta and I Know It" :P

Peeta: I walk into the bakery, and this is what I see. Katniss Everdeen is staring at me!
Katniss: -stares and stares and stares-
Peeta: I HAVE BREAD IN MY HANDS AND I AIN'T AFRAID TO THROW IT THROW IT!!! I'M PEETA AND I KNOW IT!!! -throws bread at Katniss-
Katniss: -bread knocks her to the ground- Wha...? PEETA!!! Why did you do that?!
Peeta: Hmm... Something's missing... CINNAMON!!! -sprinkles cinnamon on Katniss-
Katniss: No!!! Peeta what are you doing?!?!
Peeta: Hmm... Something is still missing... SUGAR!!!
Katniss: PEETA!!!!!!!
Peeta: -sprinkles sugar on Katniss, who is now a delicious pastry-
Katniss: >:(

If you want an extremely loyal friend who is always there to brighten your day, buddy SW! She will be sure to brighten your mood during even the roughest situations! :D

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

4 comments:

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867