Thursday, April 11, 2013

Update! :D

Hey jammers! The new update is here! Not only that, but something AWESOME came with this new update: the new photo booths! Now you can take pictures of all your animals in one location and customize your picture however you want! The best part is that National Geographic automatically crops the pictures for you! Considering I don't know what to do with all my gems, I decided to take a few pictures of my animals. Here they are! :D See how many animals of mine you can remember. >:)








Be sure to stop by one of the photo booths in Jamaa (in the Club Geoz or in the Theater Lobby) to get your customized picture, and have a jam-tastic day everyone! :D

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867