Saturday, September 22, 2012

CP Randomness and EXTREME Creepiness O____O

Hey jammers! I was just looking up Youtube videos when I discovered this. LOL!


Also, when I showed sml26662 the video, she was like "OMG I SAW YOU!" I looked back over it, and at first I agreed with her!!! :O :O :O Here is a closer look.


I seriously thought the 357 penguin was me at first, considering back when I was a member on Club Penguin, I wore a brown wig and a purple dress a lot. However, my user, Salty36257, actually ends with the numbers 257, not 357, and besides, there was a space between the y and the 3 in the random penguin's user. So there is proof that I was not featured in this video.

Well, that's all for now jammers, and have a jam-tastic day!

                   Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
 
P.S: Sorry for the bad word in the credits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867