Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Me On Club Penguin :)

Hey jammers! Today i was just hanging out with my friends on AJ, and I decided to get on my old account on CP! Here is a video. :)



Here is a list of some cool experiences of mine on Club Penguin:
  • I have known about Club Penguin since June 2008, but I've only known about AJ since July 2011. :P
  • I have met both Cadence and Gary the Gadget Guy on CP, but I never met any of the shamans on AJ. I even saw Gary say something about the Penguin Secret Agency (PSA) that no longer exists before he left....
  • Aside from Webkinz, I've played CP longer than any other game.
  • As of today, my account on CP is 1536 days old. O___O
  • When I first created my account, I had a really hard time thinking up a good user, and one of my relatives suggested Salty. :P
If you have an account on CP, please add me! Even though I might not be on CP as much as AJ, I might get on it occassionally. :)

Well, that's all for now jammers, and have a jam-tastic day!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867