Friday, September 21, 2012

Drifting Tides Series Probably Not Gonna Happen + Story I Came Up With :)

Hey jammers! We probably are not gonna do the Drifting Tides series (involving Faolan, Violet, Cookies, Stevie, and crew) after all considering we haven't even thought about the series in forever, and MW (MoonWolfa) hasn't had a costume for Faolan ever since she gave JG (JammerGirl27546) to midnightsun1021. The reason I mention this is because I just started becoming the wolf I used for Violet (my character) again the other day, and I LOVE her! Anyways, here is a story I came up with along with pictures of the characters.* :)


Faolan

Violet (Me!!!)

Fauna

Epona

Stevie

Camo
The warrior/friends crew has just discovered a shaggy hut while hunting for food to feed all of the members of the clan and gathering apples for Epona, the crew's horse. It is now morning, and the crew is preparing for the day ahead.

Fauna: Good morning everyone! We have a big day ahead, we might as well chow down on some of that deer we hunted last night.
Cookies: Oooh! Sounds delicious!
Violet: Mmm.... deer, my favorite! Thanks!
Fauna: Oh, don't thank me, you and Faolan were the ones who hunted it down! I'm just cooking it.

(Fauna prepares a campfire to cook the deer outside. Everyone gathers around.)

Faolan: You sure you don't need any help cooking that?
Fauna: No, I'm fine. Well, the deer looks cooked to me! Let's eat.

(All of the characters except Epona chow down on the deer.)

Violet: Here you go Epona! (gives Epona an apple)
Faolan: I'm going to go hunting for a bit to see if there is any good prey to catch.
Violet, Stevie, and Camo: Are you sure you don't need any help Faolan?
Faolan: I'm fine. Stay safe, and I will be back soon! :)

(Faolan dissappears into the woods with her bow and arrow already armed.)

Stevie: While Faolan is out hunting I might as well practice some of my hunting skills on that practice dummy in the field near this hut. HI YA!!!!! (slashes dummy with swords)

(Suddenly an explosion goes off in the distance. The warriors can just make out the faint sounds of a scream above the boom of the occurrence, but despite this, they are completely dumbstruck.)

Cookies: What was that...?
Violet: Faolan! Stevie! Oh no..... something could have gone terribly wrong! We have to check it out!!! (is frantic)
Cookies: Calm down Violet, panicing won't solve anything. Come on, let's go check it out. (saddles Epona up) Giddy up!
Epona: NEIGH!

(Violet, Cookies, Fauna, Epona, and Camo ride off to the woods. Just as they set off Stevie catches up to them.)

Everyone Except Faolan, Epona, and Stevie: STEVIE!!!!
Stevie: Oh my gosh, you guys are ok!!! (hugs everyone)
Camo: You heard the bomb too?
Stevie: Of course I did! That bomb was louder than a jetplane!
Violet: I'm really nervous about Faolan... I think I heard a faint scream while the explosion occurred.... (is shaking)
Fauna: I am too! Faolan could be terribly hurt, maybe even dead!
Cookies and Camo: Well, what are we waiting for?! Let's go!

(The crew continues deeper in the woods in the direction in which the explosion occurred. Suddenly a tragic scene erupts when a familiar friend has been spotted scorched to death amidst the trees...)

Fauna: I think Faolan is dead..... (sniffs)
Violet: Faolan....? Faolan?! (shakes Faolan) FAOLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sobs horrendously) THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!!! YOU MATTER MORE TO ME THAN ANYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD!!!!!! I CAN'T REMEMBER OUR MOM AND MY MEMORY OF DAD IS VERY FAINT!!!!!!! OH WHY?!?!?!?!?!?! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Everyone immediatly starts crying, but Violet cries worst of all.)

The situation was very grave for everyone. The whole group had bonded with Faolan very well, and everyone who looked at Faolan's corpse was dissolved in tears. Violet was beyond upset. She was heartbroken, for Faolan, Violet's older sister, was the only family member of Violet's that she really ever had a chance to bond with, for her mother died when she was 3 and her father left to join the Army when she was just 7. Faolan and Violet had been a team from the very beginning, and now Violet was lost without her.

To Be Continued

Well, that's all for now jammers, and have a jam-tastic day!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

*I was never able to get a picture of one of the characters from Drifting Tides, specifically Cookies, because Cookies had never come up with a costume, or if she did, I wasn't online to see it.

1 comment:

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867