Saturday, September 29, 2012

I Decided to Reveal One of My Deepest Secrets.....

Hey jammers! Ok, this may come as a shock to you guys..... but I'm actually autistic. The only reason I kept this such a deep secret, in real and on AJ, for so long is because I was always afraid people would think I was dumb right when they learned I was autistic simply because they would be unaware of this "disorder." (I personally think of it as a trait not a disorder) Despite this, I'm in all advanced classes at my school, and I plan on becoming either an engineer or a physicist when I grow up. Speaking of which, my mom actually showed me a link to a cool blog about an autistic girl today. Here is the link in case you are interested. :)

Cool Blog :)

Well, that's all for now jammers, and have a jam-tastic day!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

11 comments:

  1. Hey WS,
    OK I'm sure no one would ever! EVER! think u r weird. You are awesome and my Bff <3 U RULE WS,

    Dadmumme

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... it's ok. I have Asperger Syndrome. I'd never make fun of your autism.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The glitch is back. I might quit... This is what I said! "Goodbye!" "So long jammers." "I'm out of here."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm quitting. Before I go, we will have a farewell party to talk about the good times we had. Somewhere... but I haven't decided. :'(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never knew! And you know what? I have a secret to share with you as well.

    I have OCD. (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.)

    And no, your not weird. Your amazing, beautiful, talented, and a GREAT friend that will always be in my heart.

    And oh my, if I could just see a picture of you! I'm sr=ur =e your beautiful! <33

    ReplyDelete
  6. sure* LOL THAT WAS LIKE THE BEST FAIL EVER. XDD

    ReplyDelete

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867