Monday, September 3, 2012

Here is One of My Favorite Songs Ever!!!! Also Featuring Rare Item Monday (R.I.M.)!!!

Hey jammers! Here is a song that has been one of my favs since I was little. :)

Credit for the video goes to Rascal Flats and the creator of the video. I do not own the song or the lyrics.

I hope you like it! Also, the Rare Item Monday for this week is a rare king's crown!


I think it's pretty cool, although I don't 100% agree with the idea of having the R.I.M's be just different colors of items that are/aren't rare. I think AJ should create some new, unique items that have never existed in any other colors. For instance, they could create a rare, purple purse- wait what am I saying?!?! The pink purses from this past Christmas stunk! I meant a rare, blue sweater. :P

Well, that's all for now jammers, and have a jam-tastic day!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

6 comments:

  1. Hey! I love Rascal Flatts too! My favorite songs are Mayberry and Life is a Highway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LIFE IS A HIGHWAY, IM GOIN MY WAY ALL NIGHT LONG. IF YOUR GOIN MY WAY, XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. idk but i THINK ive heard this song somewhere in a movie... or at least it was a song similar to this... idk which movie...

    ReplyDelete

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867