Wednesday, July 25, 2012

4 Tags in One Post: 2 by Cinnamon, 2 by ILMP O_O

Hey jammers! You know this is probably gonna end up being a tagging blog instead of an Animal Jam blog at this point because of all the times I've been tagged! IN ONE WEEK!!!!!!! Anyways here are the rules.
  1. You must re-post these rules.
  2. You must post 10 things about yourself.
  3. You must answer the questions provided by the tagger.
  4. You must make up 10 new questions for the people you tag.
  5. You must tag at least 2 people.
Ok since I was tagged 4 times... I guess I have to post 40 facts. O___O
  1. I just drank milk.
  2. I <3 animals.
  3. I ate jumbalaya for dinner just now (it's a cajun dish).
  4. Usually after like a month of being out of school I want to go back (like now).
  5. Just like ILMP, I <3 my pets. :)
  6. I'm in my bedroom right now.
  7. I ate leftover chopped steak (Road Kill as the restaurant I got it at calls it) and mashed potatoes for lunch today.
  8. My drawer used to be practically a black hole. O_O
  9. I have become rather popular on AJ because of this blog.
  10. I <3 Christmas and Halloween!!!
  11. I also like the 4th of July. :)
  12. One of my cats is on my suitcase RIGHT NOW.
  13. The same cat is usually very curious and playful.
  14. I don't like getting in trouble.
  15. I wish we had the balanced calendar system, where there are 2 weeks taken off of Summer Vacation, and 1 week of that break gets put in September and the other week gets put in February.
  16. I <3 Spirte. :)
  17. I like water. :)
  18. I'm also a fan of milk. :P
  19. I didn't really know much about any of Michael Jackson's songs until after he died. O.O
  20. I <3 hamsters!!!! :D
  21. I'm not the biggest fan of Facebook.....
  22. Sometimes I can be a bit dramatic. I try not to be though. .-.
  23. I'm really good at acting.
  24. My second fav song is Firework by Katy Perry.
  25. Another song I like is Just Dance by Lady Gaga.
  26. I also enjoy Payphone by Maroon 5.
  27. I wish less songs had bad words in them. Like EVERY song does these days. :(
  28. I can be very random sometimes. :P
  29. My favorite emote on AJ is the peace sign.
  30. No, I am not obsessed with cheese as you might think.
  31. I actually like lasagna more than cheese itself. :P
  32. My fav animals that you can keep as pets are domestic cats. :)
  33. My school is getting stricter this year in terms of dress code. :(
  34. I don't need as many supplies next year for school. :)
  35. I <3 to just jam on!!! :D
  36. I bet I could solve that REALLY complicated math problem Cinnamon made up (scroll down to see it).
  37. The game I played that is most similar to AJ would have to be Club Penguin. :)
  38. I still have my Webkinz stuffed animals from when I played Webkinz a long time ago.
  39. My fav Pokemon would have to be Raikou!!! :D
  40. As most of you who have read my blog know, I almost always say at the end of my posts "Well that's all for now jammers, and have a jam-tastic day!"
Phew! That was A LOT of facts! Now for the questions Cinnamon and ILMP tagged me with!

Cinnamon's Questions

1. Would you rather sleep without a teddy bear or sleep on the floor (with everything you need)?

Sleep without a teddy bear.
2. What would you do if you found out you just won $10,000?
Check to make sure it didn't belong to anyone else, then take it, scream "WOOHOO!!!!!" and save it until I needed it. :)
3. What would you do if you heard the toilet flush in the middle of the night by itself?
Make sure my parents didn't flush it, then probably creep out. O_O
4. What would you rather do, drink water from the toilet or go to a pool party wearing a ball gown?
Go to a pool party with a ball gown.
5. What would you do if someone came up randomly and started polishing your shoes?
Probably be creeped out, and say "Thanks...... but I gotta go," and leave. O_O
6. Do you like food?
YESSSSS
7. Am I (Cinnamonrose) awesome?
Yes :)
8. Have you ever wet your bed at over 6 years old?
I believe so. .-.
9. Green or red?
Green
10. Red or green?
I already said green...... -.-
11. Are you human?
Yes. -.-
12. What is the answer to (what is x)  17x/140-71=97

Hmm...... Interesting math problem you have there Cinnamon....... hmm...... one second, getting pencil and scrap paper....... hmm......let's see here...... ok, add 71 on both sides.......... the 71's cancel out......... hmm...... I GOT IT!!!!! x= 42/595!!!!! Ok, checking work...... hmm..... wow this is nasty...... ok I'm just gonna skip the rest of the check and go with 42/595 XD.
13. Would you rather kiss the ground or eat a blade of grass?
Eat a blade of grass.
14. Who is your best friend?
In real it would have to be DragonWolf70. :)
15. What is your favorite food?
LASAGNA!!!!!! :P
16. Do you like camping?
YESSSSSS!
17. Do you like racing games or puzzle games?
I think I prefer racing games. :)
18. What would you rather do: eat plain froaen butter or eat 2 tablespoons of sugar?
2 tablespoons of sugar.
19. Would you rather eat salt or eat flour?
Hmm...... I think I'd go with the flour; I've heard salt can eat your internal organs if you have too much at a time.
20. Why are aliens good gardeners? (this is a joke)

Uhhhh........ I don't really know.......

ILMP's Questions


1. Where did you find out about Animal Jam?
One of my best friends, whose username on AJ is dadmumme, showed me the game.
2. What is the most boring game you ever played on the internet? 
Probably Wolfhome (no offense to those of you who play Wolfhome).
3. Which is more dramatic to you? Animal Jam or real life?
Probably AJ. .-.
4. Are you happy with yourself...?
Yes. :)
5. Do you want beta days back?
I don't really know because I never really knew too much about what the beta days were like except for the fact that there were quite a few beta rares and AJ is a lot more updated and popular now. .-.
6. Do you think that it is okay to take animals into space?
Uhhhhh........ I guess so...............
7. Have you ever been hacked on any game?
No, thank goodness. :)
8. Isn't ilovemypets8 crazzzzzzzzzy?
Uhhhhh........... I can't exactly come to a conclusion on this one. O_O
Ok, I already watched this when you showed this to sml and me, and it's super annoying and little kid-ish!!!!
DUDE SINCE WHEN DID BARACK OBAMA GET INVOLVED IN CLUB PENGUIN (a game I used to love) IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER?!?!?! O__________________O
Here are 10 questions I made up for the people I'm gonna tag!
  1. Do you like being random?
  2. Which do you prefer: dolphins or sharks?
  3. Would you rather eat a rat's toes or eat pickled pigs' feet?
  4. Which do you prefer: fire, water, air, or earth?
  5. Do you like Dr. Pepper or Fanta Orange more?
  6. What is your favorite type of bird?
  7. If you play any games other than AJ, what are they?
  8. Do you have a Portal of Power that constantly makes Skylanders that you place on it stop working?
  9. Is there a certain food that you just CAN'T get enough of?
  10. Have you ever been forced to watch a little kid-ish show that was so annoying you just wanted to turn it off right then and there?
I tag........
  • Zap- wait what? No, I actually tag Cutie4Eva2182.
  • sml26662
  • midnightsun1021
Well, that's all for now jammers, and have a jam-tastic day! (See? I told you I almost always say that!!!)

1 comment:

  1. Actually, your answer to that problem is incorrect; the ACTUAL answer to that problem is 23520/17 or approximately 1383.529; to solve you would add 71 on both sides to get 17x/140=168. Then multiply both sides by 140 to get 17x=23520. Finally, divide both sides by 17 to get x=23520/17 or 1383.529. :)

    See you in 3 years, 10 months, and 1 day. :D

    Sincerely,
    Your future self :D :P

    ReplyDelete

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867