Sunday, July 15, 2012

Random and a Little Mean Jam-A-Gram......

Hi jammers! Today I was just getting on Animal Jam, when I saw this random and kinda mean jamagram from a buddy.

(Click to Enlarge)

I mean I don't even know what I did to her to cause her to dislike me so much. We could have at least talked out whatever caused her to unbuddy me. I'll send her a jamagram asking if we can talk out whatever bothered her so much, but if she refuses to do so, then oh well; it's not the end of the world.

Well, that's all for now jammers, and I hope you have a jam-tastic day!


P.S: Has anyone seen wolfy (XxLaykinxX) lately? I haven't seen her in a while now...... I hope she didn't quit Animal Jam again!

1 comment:

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867