Saturday, July 28, 2012

A New and Awesome Song by Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen!

Hey jammers! Sorry it's been a while since I posted; I've been playing Everquest 2 quite a bit in the past 2 days. Today I heard that an AWESOME song just came out by Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen called Good Time! Here is a video I made featuring the song!

(I do not own the song. Credit for this song goes to Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen.)


I also posted a lyrics video featuring the song! Here it is!

(Credit for this video goes to Owl City, Carly Rae Jepsen, and whoever created this video. No copyright infringement intended.)

I hope you like the video, and have a jam-tastic day jammers!

1 comment:

  1. Check out my youtube! I made you a video!

    ~JammerGirl27546

    ReplyDelete

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867