Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Tagged by Sml AGAIN O_O

Hey jammers! Well sml tagged me again. Here are the rules for like the 10 millionth time!
  1. You must re-post these rules.
  2. You must post 10 things about yourself.
  3. You must answer the questions provided by the tagger.
  4. You must make up 10 new questions for the people you tag.
  5. You must tag at least 2 people.
You guys are gonna become spies with all these facts........ but again, here are some more. O_O
  1. I used to collect LPS (Littlest Pet Shop) toys, but I don't anymore.
  2. There are 4 Skylanders next to my computer RIGHT NOW.
  3. I'm hanging out with a friend on AJ as I post this. :)
  4. My fav Skylander of all time is Zap!!!!! :D
  5. The dragon in my profile picture is actually Zap. :)
  6. My main character in a game I play called Everquest 2 is currently level 86.
  7. We just found my cat's pink toy that we lost while I was on vacation. :D
  8. When I was little I used to play on an older version of the My Little Pony website, but I don't really play on it anymore.
  9. I can't wait until school gets back!!! :D
  10. It's almost bedtime where I live.
Here are the questions sml asked!

1. Would you rather eat yourself if u were chocloate or eat a cat not cholate?
Eat myself if I was chocolate.
2. Do you think Nyan cat likes waffles?
Possibly.
3. Do you think i would take your waffle?
Probably.
4. Do you think i will hit you with a frying pan? (I HAVE IT WITH ME AT ALL TIMES)
Yesh, you do it all the time. :P
5. Do you like Chicken?
Yes, especially buffalo chicken!!!!!! :D
6. Do you eat nyan cat's candy?
Nu.....
7. Would you eat pillows for nyan cat?
No
8. Do you like Candy Canes?
Yes :)
9. Do you like Christmas?
ARE YOU KIDDING?!?! Christmas is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10. Do you like being an old person? (LOL)
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......... -is speechless- O_____________O

10 questions I came up with for the people I'm going to tag:
  1. What is your favorite song ever?
  2. Do you ever feel like you're the oldest or the youngest person on AJ?
  3. Do you like Math?
  4. Do you want to learn another language one day? If so, what is it?
  5. What is your favorite color?
  6. Do you like school?
  7. Do you ever feel SO stressed that you just want to punch a pillow or explode?
  8. Are you a fan of milk?
  9. Have you ever felt like you were always the last one to get a partner for a group project you had to complete?
  10. Do you like my blog?
Here are the people I'm gonna tag!
  • SupperGirl28
  • DragonWolf70
  • JammerGirl27546
Well, that's all for now jammers, and have a jam-tastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867