Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tagged AGAIN O_O

Hey jammers! Well I just got tagged again. O_O This time I got tagged by JammerGirl27546. Again, here are the rules (again I copied and pasted XD)!

1. You need to re-post these rules.
2. You must post 10 things about yourself.
3. You must answer the questions provided by the tagger.
4. You must make up 10 new questions for the person you tag.
5. You must tag at least 2 people.

10 MORE things about myself:
  1. I <3 cats!!!
  2. I would love to be able to go to Italy one day.
  3. I really like Pokemon and Skylanders. :)
  4. My favorite month of the year is December.
  5. I'm a little afraid of heights.
  6. I get really ticked off when people are mean to my friends.
  7. I can be really talkative sometimes.
  8. My 3 favorite foods are lasagna, ice cream, and buffalo chicken (talk about yum!!!). :D
  9. I don't exactly fancy all the gossip certain magazines have.
  10. I LOVE blogging!!!
Questions JB (JammerGirl27546) Asked:

1. What do you like posting about?
Anything on Animal Jam I feel like posting about. :)
2. What do you like more cupcakes or vegetables!
CUPCAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P
3. Would you rather do :) when you chat or >:3 When you chat?
I would rather do :) when I chat.
4. Do you like chicken nuggets?
YES!!!!!! XD
5. What do you think we'll win beaver or fox?
What do you mean...?
6. What's your favorite color?
Pink! :D
7. Why do you like Animal Jam??
BECAUSE IT'S SUPER EPICLY AWESOME TO THE MAX!!!!!!! Period, end of story. :P
8. What are the most stupidest things you ever done?
Probably the stupidest thing I ever did occurred back in May of this year. Mom and I were just shopping at the grocery store, and we used a basket to place the groceries instead of a buggy like we usually use. We were just shopping for cards, and my mom was holding the basket where I couldn't see it. I thought we were using a buggy, so I saw a buggy in the middle of the aisle and took it thinking it was ours. Then this lady came up to us and said "Excuse me," and I moved to the side so she could get by. Then she said "Is that my buggy?" I was so embarassed!!!
9. When your creeped out do you do this 0-0 or this O.O
I usually do either O_O or O.O.
10. Hi.
Hi :)

10 Questions I Came Up With:
  1. Which is better in your opinion, chocolate or cheese?
  2. If someone dared you to jump off a building from the 3rd floor into a bunch of pillows would you do it?
  3. Have you ever wished there wasn't so much DRAMA on Animal Jam?
  4. Which do you prefer, jamming or blogging?
  5. Are you a fan of pasta?
  6. What is your favorite animal on Animal Jam?
  7. Have you ever gotten REALLY tired of AJ music?
  8. Do you like Skylanders?
  9. How did you find out about Animal Jam?
  10. What is the best game you've ever played (it doesn't have to be AJ)?
Last but not least, here are the people I'm gonna tag!
  • JammerGirl27546
  • DragonWolf70
  • DarkBunneh
Well, that's all for now jammers, and have a jam-tastic day!


P.S: I'm back from vacation! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867